It’s been exactly three weeks since I’ve landed in Warsaw. I have never stayed in the same European city for this long before. I was very excited when I received my first mail in the mailbox, and inside my very first Polish bank card! It’s all becoming real now!! I am officially not a tourist!
I am not very good at this whole blogging thing, so I am going to list down all the impressive things that I have accomplished in the short span of three weeks:)
- caught a giant spider in the apartment and safely released it back to the wild
- discovered where to buy tofu and seaweed!
- shopped at the local bazaar ; communicated by pointing at the grocery adding smiling and nodding.
- somehow started a fan club for Miss Yu which consists mostly of Chinese kids. 😉 oh what can I do, they love me!
- Taught a 400 kids choir without losing my voice and patience !
- Sat on the train for 8 hours for a “day trip” to a not so near-by town
- Sang for 2 hours in a Polish choir, with Czech texts (but then decided it was too unbearable and then quit)
- has decided to pick up the harp 🙂 lessons starts next week !
- Went to a Warsaw social meetup event alone, and was (hopefully) not too awkward !
- Has made music classes at the school slightly more fun than last year 🙂
Hello Warsaw, you’re not too bad at all 🙂